Our Biz Coaches not only talk the talk, but have all walked the walk. Our Biz Coaches all have personal experience in business themselves, successful track records. They have learned from the best, experienced themselves, and are now prepared to share their lessons learned and experienced with other small businesses. Regardless if you are exploring a start-up business or have an existing business that is looking to grow, change, increase efficiency, reduce costs, modify your products & services, changing your personal goals, etc... then our Biz Coaches are ready to assist you and your business be the best you can be.
· Coaching is an ongoing relationship between a coach and a client. The opportunity for success for the coaching client
dramatically increases because changing habits and creating possibilities is a process.
· Coaching is a structure that facilitates the process of personal, professional and / or spiritual development. The Client and
Coach agree that the coaching relationship will be designed together.
· Coaching is for individuals who are emotionally and psychologically healthy and who want to make changes and move
forward in their lives, both personally and professionally. Coaching is a combination of advice, therapy and counseling.
· By entering this relationship, the Coach and Client acknowledge that the Client wants to make significant progress and
change in his/her life and business. Because progress and change happen at rates that are unique to each individual, the
Coach and Client commit to working with each other for a minimum six‐month period. This allows the coaching
relationship necessary time to develop and progress through objectives, obstacles and successes that occur.
COACHING SESSION PROCEDURES:
· All coaching sessions are conducted by telephone unless otherwise arranged with the Coach.
· At the scheduled appointment time, the Client agrees to call the Coach at an agreed upon number. The Coach and Client
commit to start and finish each session on time. If the client is more than 10 minutes late for a coaching session, the
Coach will assume the session is cancelled and the client will forfeit the session fee.
· Rescheduling a coaching session is easily done with appropriate notice. Please allow for at least 24 hours’ notice to
· In between coaching sessions, the client may feel free to email the Coach. Calls made between the scheduled calls are
permissible and based on availability; the parties agree to keep the calls to 10-minutes or less.
· The coaching relationship is built on trust. The Coach agrees to keep all conversations and information with the Client
private and confidential. No personal or business ideas, information or thoughts expressed will be shared with anyone
except with the permission of the Client.